Charity Helplines & Engagement Systems connecting you with your service users in the right place at the right time
Connect Assist is a social enterprise company established in 2006 that connects charities & third sector organisations with their service users. Based in the Welsh valleys we provide jobs and growth opportunities for people living in the local area. Connect Assist can help you reach out to the places where your communities are already talking, sharing information and looking for help.
Connect Assist’s multi-channel charity helplines and digital service delivery allows you to connect, engage and create lasting relationships with your service users ultimately making a difference to someone’s life. Connect Assist have been working in partnership with several charities since 2006 helping streamline services.
- Beating the Blues, where we provide inbound and outbound support to patients using cognitive behavioural therapy online.
- Caravan, the grocery trade charity, where we provide a phone, email and chat service for small business owners and supermarket staff;
- Renovo, providing 24/7 support to people on outplacement and welfare to work programmes;
- National Association of Head Teachers, delivering a support and advice service to head teachers in schools across the UK;
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations, delivering a multi-channel helpdesk giving advice to members (charities, voluntary organisations, etc);
- Teacher Support Network, delivering a multi-channel information, advice, coaching and counselling service that reaches large numbers of teachers each year;
- Turn2us helpline which helps people access the money available to them – through welfare benefits, grants and other help.