Multi-channel helplines: In today’s diverse and fast-paced society, people expect to be able to access public services through a variety of different channels. With Connect Assists helplines, your service users and members of the public can contact you however and whenever they need to. And, you can be sure that their experience will be positive and valuable every time.
- Do you need to maintain services while reducing costs at the same time?
- Would you like to extend your hours of service?
- Does your organisation need to rethink the long term viability of some of your public services?
- Would you like to collect better outcome or impact data?
If the answer is YES get in touch to arrange your FREE of charge live demonstration of our multi-channel helplines call 01443 827 647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of using our multi-channel helplines
- Help more people achieve lasting outcomes
- Operate your services with increased efficiency
- Deliver your services with reduced operating costs
- Peaks in demand are more easily met
- Free up your specialist staff to deal with priority clients
- Your services can be available 24/7 every day of the year
- Bespoke packages to suit your service users needs
- We measure ourselves by metrics that matter, making sure that you’re not simply
counting numbers, but the impact you have
Connect Assist delivers 365 days a year 24 hours a day – professionally staffed helplines
which allow the people you support to contact you at any time and in the way that suits them
best – whether by phone, text, email, online, mobile device or live chat.
State-of-the-art technology, combined with experienced specialist advisers, professional counsellors, coaches and call handlers – means we’re able to ensure your organisation helps more people through to positive lasting outcomes.
Click here to view our downloadable paper on “Multi-channel helplines”.