Digital Service Delivery
Connect Assist is the exclusive third sector provider of the global leading RightNow Digital Service Platform which helps third sector organisations to connect more effectively, increasing the number of people they are able to help.
Connect Assists digital service platform gives your service users a range of support options including web self-service, smart assistant, mobile services, live chat and social media.
We are able to connect you with your service users in the right place, at the right time when they most need your help.
Is your charity facing increased demands for your services?
- Would you prefer that your staff where supporting service users rather than spending time on repeat activities?
- Do some of your service users prefer digital channels (online) to get support?
- Do you have a digital fundraising and communications strategy which needs to integrate with your service delivery?
- Does your organisation need to find a more cost effective way of delivering services?
Key features of the digital service delivery approach include
- Self-help solutions for your service users. Increasing numbers of people seeking support from a charity would prefer to help themselves, at least initially
- Smart Assistant instead of email. Initial enquiries and requests for support can be automatically routed to a digital response, such as an assessment, information or practical solution. When this is integrated with a helpline or service team your organisation can deliver an instant response, automatically prioritise support for most in need of your help
- Online assessments. Our digital platform allows your service users to complete self-assessments through you website. Connect assist’s technology directs the appropriate service to them, it assess risk and speeds up response rates
- Live Chat. The majority of your service users and web visitors will prefer to interact with you via a live chat from your website. Live chat can be proactive allowing you to make contact at the right time in the right place. Live chat can present itself when a web user is reading certain web pages on your site
- Mobile device applications. Our digital solution comes with mobile applications – out of the box. Now you can deliver services to your service users wherever they are spending time online
- Social Media service package. Connect securely with your service users through various social channels. Facebook, Twitter and Live chat