Connect Assist delivers 365 days a year 24 hours a day – professionally staffed charity helplines which allow the people you support to contact you at any time and in the way that suits them best – whether by phone, text, email, online, mobile device or live chat.
Professional help and support day or night
Connect Assist’s charity helplines increase your services without increasing costs, connecting you with more people in need, helping them make fundamental changes in their lives.
Multi-channel helplines for Charities & the Third Sector
Multi-channel helplines: In today’s diverse and fast-paced society, people expect to be able to reach you through a variety of different channels. With Connect Assists charity helplines, the people you help can contact you however and whenever they need to. And, you can be sure that their experience will be positive and valuable every time.
- Does your charity want to provide more services?
- Would you like to extend your hours of service?
- Does your organisation need to rethink the long term viability of provision for members or service users?
- Would you like to collect better outcome or impact data?
- Do you need to maintain services while reducing costs?
If the answer is YES get in touch to arrange your FREE of charge live demonstration of our technology platform call 01443 827 647 or email email@example.com
Benefits of using our multi-channel charity helplines
- Help more people achieve lasting outcomes
- Operate your services with increased efficiency
- Deliver your services with reduced operating costs
- Peaks in demand are more easily met
- People you help will have access to specialist counsellors
- Your services can be available 24/7 every day of the year
- Small charities can benefit from services and technology normally only available to the largest organisations
- Bespoke packages to suit your service users needs
- We measure ourselves by metrics that matter, making sure that you’re not simply counting numbers, but the impact you have
State-of-the-art technology, combined with experienced and professional counsellors, coaches, call handlers and specialist advisors – means we’re able to ensure your organisation helps more people through to positive lasting outcomes.
We have a fast growing portfolio of third sector clients including:
National Council for Voluntary Organisations, delivering a multi-channel helpdesk giving advice to
members (charities, voluntary organisations, etc)
National Association of Head Teachers, delivering support and advice services to head teachers in schools across the UK
Turn2us, helpline which helps people access the money available to them – through welfare benefits, grants and other help